Monday, August 1, 2011

Thank Goodness for Seconds Sales!!

BumGenius Deluxe AIO-currently on clearance!!*  




Today, I had a good amount of Bum Genius 3.0 AIO's in our diaper bag.  We had quite a day trip before us, and the last thing I wanted was to run out of cloth and have to use sposies.  So, thanks to the enablers at my favorite diapering forum (shout out to my peeps at DS), I have quite the stash of seconds.  I never understood why so many moms loved BG 3.0's.  I had only used the pockets and the Elementals.  However, when you see a diaper for $6.00 and free shipping, its like a rush.  You have to have that diaper.  And, its only later after you've bought three rounds of these, that you are grateful that you did!  I initially thought, these would work out for our diaper bag or for wash days.  However, these have gotten us through naps and car rides.  I always try to use a doubler with these, because I know my babies need the extra boost.  The only downside, is that they have aplix.  Which is good when your baby is small, but not when your child has gained dexterity and can remove her diapers with her thoughts!  Just kidding, but if you have a Gypsy Rose Lee in your home, then you know what I am talking about.  This was the diaper my darling child was wearing during the Chocolate Milk Caper.  So, you can see my apprehension with this diaper now!  Other than that, its a great diaper, and I am so happy that I was able to buy a whole passle of these at such a great price!!  I have both first and second quality BG products.  I honestly could not point out the differences between the two.  I hope that the fine folks at BumGenius will soon run a clearance sale on their second quality Artist Series and Elementals!!  That would be a great bargain!!  Until later!! 

BWL

*Second quality diapers can be found in the Clearance section of www.cottonbabies.com  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment